Letting Procedures in Malta
Letting property in Malta has now become a very in-demand and profitable business. With this, however, comes a great deal of competition. For this reason, if you decide list your property on the letting market, you will want it to be seen and snapped up as soon as possible to immediately kickstart your monthly earnings.
Letting your Property with Oyster Real Estate
Choosing an experienced and exclusive agency, such as Oyster Real Estate, to ensure your property in Malta will be given the utmost time and attention. We specialise in the long-let market vis-à-vis lettings, for tenants looking to occupy a home for a duration of 6 months and more. We specialise in long-lets due to the difference in the market and client-base when compared to that of short-term lettings.
A 10 Step Guide to Letting your Property
We put the below simple steps together as a guide for you to better understand the letting process and what we will do for you.
- Assist you to find your buy-to-let property (if required).
- On-site visit from one of our agents to decipher the rental value of the home.
- Manage your lengthy contractual agreements towards becoming a landlord.
- Provide you with property management services.
- Give your property maximum exposure using different strategies to reach the appropriate target market.
- Viewings of your property by one of our Oyster Real Estate agents.
- Select ‘quality’ tenants for you, ensuring references and finances are in check.
- Take in the offers for your property.
- Arrange tenancy agreements and the signing of lease documents.
- Collect the deposit from the tenant and hand over the keys.